In an audit engagement, we test and evaluate evidence to enable us to express an opinion as to the fairness of a client’s financial statements. An audit by Mahle, Wack, Zaidain & Co., PLL provides superior value to a client because we:
- Apply a combination of analysis and testing coupled with specialized audit techniques and computer applications.
- Familiarize our staff with the client’s accounting systems before the audit begins. This expedites our work and minimizes disruptions of client activities while we conduct the audit.
- Complete as much analysis and testing as possible before the client’s fiscal year, to accomodate a smooth rollover into the new fiscal year.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the client’s internal controls and operating efficiencies in all areas of the business. Our recommendations can help improve the bottom line.
- Thoroughly review the financial statements, auditor’s opinion and work for each engagement. We’ll also review financial statements with management prior to issuing the final report.